Whenever someone is looking through the search results for commercial size dehumidifier rental near me, you know that the situation must be pretty dire. From a flooded basement in the middle of spring to a broken air conditioner at the end of summer, there are many times when temporary rental dehumidifiers can be of service. In fact, there are many times when temporary heating and temporary cooling are needed as well.
Whether you are searching for temporary heating for construction on a project that needs to be finished as soon as possible or you are looking specifically for dehumidifier rental near me, the need is immediate and a search for the solution is important. In a time when the extreme weather in many regions can seem even more unpredictable than in the past, there is a possibility that the use of propane heaters and other immediate heating and cooling solutions will be necessary.
Rental Heaters, Coolers, and Dehumidifiers Help Many People Navigate Challenging Weather Situations
When the weather reports indicate that record low temperatures are plaguing places in the south and record warm temperatures are more common in Alaska, it is important to know that there are many times when home and business owners may be in need of emergency solutions. Fortunately, by searching specifically for dehumidifier rental near me there are many times when both individual home owners and businesses managers can find the solution that they need. Likewise, if you live in a part of the country that is not used to extended periods of time with record cold temperatures you may find yourself looking for temporary heating near me.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when emergency heating, cooling, or dehumidifying may be necessary:
- A relative humidity measuring less than 50% can help remove indoor allergens, acording to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, so it should come as no surprise that many people with these seasonal allergies are looking for dehumidifier rental near me to create the healthiest solutions.
- In larger spaces outside of a home it is important to realize that there are certain specifications that must be met. For instance, demand controlled ventilation is mandatory in spaces larger than 500 square feet with an average of 25 people or more per 1,000 square feet.
- Although there are no temperature control standards for businesses that operate outdoors, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards mandate that the minimum indoor workplace temperature is 68 degrees and the maximum is 76 degrees.
- Improving indoor air quality may help increase workplace performance and productivity by 6% to 9%, according to research by the National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- In addition to being more comfortable and healthy, productivity levels are highest at a temperature of 71.6 degrees, according to a study by Cornell University.
- In very extreme situations, emergency heating solutions are a matter of life or death. In fact, hypothermia occurs when the body’s internal temperature drops below 95 degrees.
- Heat exhaustion is one of three heat-related syndromes, with heat cramps being the mildest and heat stroke being the most extreme.
- A person needs immediate cooling and urgent medical attention if his or her core body temperature reaches 104 F (40 C) or higher.
The first day of winter just occurred and while many parts of the country are dealing with record cold temperatures and the threat of significant amounts of snow, there are also times when others are dealing with high temperatures pr rainy and wet conditions. Fortunately, with the availability of heating and cooling systems, as well as dehumidifiers, many people are able to find the temporary solutions that they need to remain comfortable, healthy, and safe. Finding the answer to difficult solutions is not always easy, but there are ways that both individual homes and businesses can keep everyone safe even in the most difficult and challenging of weather conditions. In the event of flooding, the importance of finding a dehumidifier is especially important to avoid the growth of dangerous mold and mildew. This new year and its new decade will likely bring more extreme weather conditions.